- Both lakes closed from Sunset to Sunrise
- All children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Anglers should be in possession of a current Environment Agency Rod Licence
- Only 2 rods per person
- Barbless hooks only
- No ground bait
- No boilies, nuts or pulses
- No rods to be left unattended
- No fish over 1lb to be kept in keepnets
- Unused bait must NOT be discarded into the water, scatter it over the bank for the birds to eat
Thorney Lakes is one of Somerset’s best-kept fishing secrets for decades.
Surrounded and hidden by a vary of wildlife and trees. The idyllic place for a spot of fishing and wildlife watching.
The Lake is 4 acres, stocked with a selection of course fish including carp, bream, roach, tench, gudgeon, goldfish, chubb, perch and eels. Ranging from the small to 25lbs.
Here at Thorney Lakes we like to be different we don’t offer pegs to fish from you can fish from anywhere on the bank. There are onsite toilets, and depending on the weather you can drive right up to the bankside to save you carrying your fishing gear to the bank.
We charge £8 all day for an adult, £6 a day for OAPs & Children, £6 for half a day.
We look forward to welcoming you onto the banks of Thorney Lakes Caravan and Camping Park.