- Both lakes closed from Sunset to Sunrise
- All children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Anglers should be in possession of a current Environment Agency Rod Licence
- Only 2 rods per person
- Barbless hooks only
- No ground bait
- No boilies, nuts or pulses
- No rods to be left unattended
- No fish over 1lb to be kept in keepnets
- Unused bait must NOT be discarded into the water, scatter it over the bank for the birds to eat
Thorney Lakes is one of Somerset’s best-kept fishing secrets for decades.
Surrounded and hidden by a vary of wildlife and trees. The idyllic place for a spot of fishing and wildlife watching.
The Lake is 4 acres, stocked with a selection of course fish including carp, bream, roach, tench, gudgeon, goldfish, chubb, perch and eels. Ranging from the small to 25lbs.
Here at Thorney Lakes we like to be different we don’t offer pegs to fish from you can fish from anywhere on the bank. There are onsite toilets, and depending on the weather you can drive right up to the bankside to save you carrying your fishing gear to the bank.
We charge £8 all day for an adult, £6 a day for OAPs & Children, £6 for half a day.
We look forward to welcoming you onto the banks of Thorney Lakes Caravan and Camping Park.
300-101 400-101 300-320 300-070 300-206 200-310 300-135 300-208 810-403 400-050 640-916 642-997 300-209 400-201 200-355 352-001 642-999 350-080 MB2-712 400-051 C2150-606 1Z0-434 1Z0-146 C2090-919 C9560-655 642-64 100-101 CQE CSSLP 200-125 210-060 210-065 210-260 220-801 220-802 220-901 220-902 2V0-620 2V0-621 2V0-621D 300-075 300-115 AWS-SYSOPS 640-692 640-911 1Z0-144 1z0-434 1Z0-803 1Z0-804 000-089 000-105 70-246 70-270 70-346 70-347 70-410